Tradecraft Tube Set | For Rolled Canvas
Brand : Tradecraft Supply
TUBE SALE | We love these tubes and think you will too!
Get $50 off any tube set for a limited time.
The Tradecraft Tube Set has everything you need for shipping or transporting a rolled canvas - just add artwork and a few strips of packing tape. You can even place unassembled stretcher bars inside the inner tube. When selecting size be sure to account for full width of the canvas.
- One 6 Inch Diameter Inner Tube with Recycled Foam Collars (.160" wall tube)
- One 10 Inch Diameter Outer Tube (.188" wall tube)
- One sheet of 3 Mil Hi-Clarity Poly | 10 feet long
- Two Plastic End Caps
- We recommend rolling your canvas face out.
- Spread out the provided poly sheeting and tape one end to small tube.
- Roll poly sheeting around tube at least once to cover the tube and tape (you don't want your artwork to touch the tape or tube).
- Place canvas face down on remaining sheeting and carefully roll making sure to avoid wrinkles in the canvas or poly sheeting.
- Once canvas is rolled, continue wrapping remaing poly sheeitng around tube.
- Tape entire seam of poly sheeting and tape both ends of poly sheeting to achieve a full seal. Pro Tip | We always appreicate courtesy or friendship tabs on the tape - makes it easier (and safer) to unpack. Just fold the tape in on itself at the end to make it easy to pull off.
- Slide smaller tube with rolled canvas into larger tube.
- Insert end caps. The end caps hold tight - but we recommend taping them for extra security.
Each artwork's handling needs are unique - please be cautious when rolling. Ensure that your unstretched canvas can be safely rolled. Paint, especially thickly applied, can crack when rolled. And if your paint is still wet - don't roll it!
Please note that tubes are not archival and not meant for long term storage.